Levinson Arshonsky Kurtz & Komsky, LLP has a multi-state practice in employment law and delivers expertise for management in handling employment-related legal questions including wage and hour laws, discrimination, hiring and firing decisions and administrative proceedings, employment agreements and handbooks. We defend employers against employee lawsuits. Levinson Arshonsky Kurtz & Komsky, LLP is approved counsel for a number of insurance and private companies in such defense. Our attorneys also regularly handle administrative claims for employers before the Department of Labor Standards Enforcement, the Department of Labor, the EEOC, the DFEH and the EDD.
Levinson Arshonsky Kurtz & Komsky, LLP handles the following matters in the employment law area:
- Counseling in Hiring-Firing Decisions
- Defense of Employment Discrimination and Harassment Claims
- Employer-employee Issues and Regulatory Counseling for Management
- Preparation of Employee Benefit Packages
- Preparation of Employment Manuals
- Preparation of Employment Termination and Settlement Agreements
- Negotiation of Executive Compensation Packages and Severance Agreements
For more information about our Employment Law practice, contact Bob Levinson.