- Litigation and Trial Practice in All Courts
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Employment Law
- Corporate Maintenance and Transactions
- Commercial, Business, and Creditor’s Rights Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Commercial Finance, Banking and UCC Transactions
- Media, Entertainment and Intellectual Property Litigation
Real Estate Transactions
High value real estate transactions require experienced professionals who understand sophisticated deal, financing and ownership structures and the unique rules and regulations that apply to real estate and secured transactions.
Levinson Arshonsky Kurtz & Komsky, LLP transactional real estate practice areas include:
- Acquisition and Disposition of Real Estate
- Negotiation and Preparation of Commercial
- Industrial and Retail Leases
- Representation of Lenders and Borrowers in Financing Transactions
- Restructuring and Loan Workouts
- Negotiation and Preparation of Easements
- Construction Contracts
- Escrow Agreements and Broker’s Listing Agreements
For more information about our Real Estate Transactions Practice, contact Louis Kaplan.
We are an AV-rated law firm
Our AV Preeminent rating is a testament to the fact that our peers rank our firm at the highest level of professional excellence.
Contacting the firm is free. We understand that the disputes facing you, your family or your business can seem daunting. It is our goal to put you at ease.
See how our expert team of attorneys can help
Give Us a Call